A Safe Climate Free of Harassment and Welcoming to All
The School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering is committed to actively cultivating a safe culture and climate for all of our members: students, staff, and faculty.
- Safe climate free of harassment
- Georgia Tech Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: https://diversity.gatech.edu/institute-commitment-diversity-equity-and-inclusion
- Presentation for DEI Discussion in Research Groups
- VOICE: https://healthinitiatives.gatech.edu/well-being/voice
- Reporting of sexual misconduct: A new online reporting form for Title IX and sexual misconduct cases is now available for use by students, staff, and faculty. The form can be found here. All reports should be submitted through the online form, which allows for anonymous reporting when needed or appropriate. The form does not function as a police report. The information provided is sent to the Title IX Coordinator, who will review the information and reach out to affected individuals to discuss any immediate needs, resources for support, and options, including the formal complaint process under Title IX. For more information, contact Chris Griffin, Title IX Coordinator, or Alexis Martinez, executive director for Equity and Compliance Programs.
If you have ideas for improving ChBE's environment or concerns you would like to discuss, please contact the School Chair, Prof. David Sholl, or the chair of ChBE's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, Prof. Martha Grover