Our main office is located on the corner of Ferst Drive and Cherry Street in the Ford Environmental Science & Technology Building.
The Ford Building is part of Georgia Tech's "Biotech Quad" and is host to classrooms, research labs, and even several start-ups from the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC).
311 Ferst Drive NW
Ford Environmental Science & Technology Building
Atlanta, GA 30332
- Exit I-75/85 onto 10th Street, traveling west toward the Georgia Tech campus.
- Turn left onto State Street.
- Follow State Street to Ferst Drive.
- Cross Ferst Drive to enter directly into the parking lot.
- The visitor parking area is to your left.
- After parking, walk east on Ferst Drive to Atlantic Drive.
- Cross the street to the Parker H. Petit Building and follow the sidewalk through the courtyard to the Biotechnology courtyard.
- Once you have entered the courtyard, the Ford ES&T Building is immediately in front of you.